Why Grueninger Music Tours?
Grueninger Music Tours have specialized in student performance travel since our founding in 1954! Over the course of our rich history, we have taken thousands of bands, choirs, and orchestras to parades, music festivals, concerts and performances the world over.
- We understand how trans-formative travel and performing can be. This is why our singular focus is and has always been, to make our clients’ travel experience and participation in their event as extraordinary and worry-free as possible.
- Because we are a full-service travel provider staffed with many former band and music directors, we are able to bring countless insights and perspectives to help our clients better plan their tour. We “get” travel AND we’ve “walked the parade route” so many times we know what to recommend — and what to tell you to avoid. Unlike so many of our competitors, we offer a full array of resources, including marketing, accounting, and fundraising support.
- We’ve got years of experience! We managed our first student group in 1954! Since then, we’ve become the travel provider of choice for many of the nation’s top student performance groups. With so many music groups under our belt, we know what works, and what doesn’t. Our team of over 30 specialists, air ticketing experts, product development managers, account executives and travel directors ALL have hands-on, “been-there/done-that” knowledge. They’ve traveled the world and been to every popular “performance” destination. Many were previously band and music directors and have the perspective that only someone who has been in your shoes could understand.
- We offer “soup-to-nuts,” turnkey solutions based on your objectives, budget, and ideas. We can take you across the country, or around the world. As part of our service, we also provide on-line booking and payment options, fundraising opportunities, even separate programs for boosters, friends, and family who want to go along to support you at your performance.
- We manage every trip detail ourselves leaving nothing to chance — or a third party. Our dedicated ARC appointed airline reservation team works directly with the airlines – either by charter planes or issuing commercial seats. We do not offer “off the shelf” tours. What we provide to every client is a custom designed program for your group to meet your specific needs. (There is no extra charge for this service.) This flexibility translates into a more successful and cost-effective program for you and your students.
- You will have ONE contact with 24/7/365 access. From the development of your itinerary, on-site at your event, and right through to your final trip reconciliation, you will have ONE contact for everything you might require or want. This person will be your “right hand” from beginning to end — and no task will be too large or too small. Significantly, our travel directors are always empowered to fix any problems “on the spot” should they occur.
- Your students and their money are protected. We understand how important your students are. Because of this, their safety and security is our highest priority. So is their money. We secure your funds and are fully bonded and insured. We also carry the seal of approval from both the Student & Youth Travel Association (SYTA) and National Tour Association (NTA).
- We’ve got “connections.” No matter where your group wants to go, chances are the executives of the event already know and have worked with GMT. Ditto for the travel partners we select. We only use vendors we have carefully screened, or with whom we already have a well-established working relationship.
- We offer value with service. We will provide the highest possible level of service WITH cost savings. Because of our experience, reputation and personal relationships with both event executives and all vendors, we WILL get you the very best value for your money. All of this aside, we offer several proprietary and unique value-added features such as student motivational training, trip publicity and no-cost fund-raisers.
- There will be NO surprises! We do what we say and deliver what we promise. (If we can’t do it. It can’t be done!)