Please note that the itinerary is subject to change.
DAY 1 | SUNDAY, JUNE 30, 2019
- Depart Seattle. Overnight flight to Ireland.
DAY 2 | MONDAY, JULY 1, 2019
DUBLIN / GALWAY
- Arrive at the Dublin airport and meet with your driver/guides and Tour Director.
- Panoramic tour of Dublin includes the Guinness Storehouse and the Book of Kells.
- Depart Dublin and arrive at the Connemara Coast Hotel.
DAY 3 | TUESDAY, JULY 2, 2019
CLIFDEN / GALWAY
- Depart the hotel for a tour of Connemara and a visit to Kylemore Abbey.
- Depart for Clifden, one of the most picturesque towns in Ireland.
- Depart Clifden for your hotel.
- Performance on Eyre Square in Galway, also known as John F. Kennedy Memorial Park.
DAY 4 | WEDNESDAY, JULY 3, 2019
- Check out and depart your hotel.
- Arrive at the Cliffs of Moher.
- Depart the Cliffs for Killimer, where you will take the ferry to Tarbert, County Limerick.
- Arrive in Tarbert and travel to Killarney, where you will enjoy time at leisure.
- Check in to the Gleneagle Hotel.
DAY 5 | THURSDAY, JULY 4, 2019
- The band will take center stage in the town of Killarney for a 4th of July parade performance, followed by a command performance at Muckross House in Killarney National Park.
- A night of celebration to follow with a traditional American-style barbecue.